Digital Marketing in the Era of COVID-19
First and foremost, we are a community.
A hardworking, dedicated team of individuals with a background in marketing and families at home. In an effort to support our community (near and far) we are practicing social distancing. The FSM Office in Carbondale, Colorado, will be closed but the work of digital marketing for nearly 200 clients continues!
Our team is not convening in person but is available to you, as always, online.
- Via email you can submit any website updates or email requests to our Services team.
- Our Sales team is here to help you consider thoughtful, meaningful ways to connect with your individual audiences.
- If you have a question about billing, please contact our Accounting team.
While our office in Carbondale, Colorado, is closed in an effort to do our part in stopping the spread of COVID-19 in our community, we are all available online.
Our recommended communication effort:
- Make your COVID-19 stance clear on your website:
- Are you open? Are you closed but open via email/phone? Are you closed indefinitely? Is there a way to access your services/products without coming to the store and breaking protocol (ex: a bakery might offer delivery services temporarily or a hardware store might offer drive-thru pickup or a nonprofit might offer special hours with specific health protocols).
- Share that same message, clearly and with a calm tone, via email to your team, your community and your clients.
- Share that same message via your social media platforms.
If you have any questions, email them to our Services team and we’ll help however we can, in a timely fashion.
FSM Digital Marketing with Heart