subject lines matter

As a company, we’re constantly striving for ways to better serve our clients, telling their stories to their unique audiences. One goal we have for 2020 is to begin subject line testing on nearly all emails that we will deploy. We’re going to begin this process starting January 2020.

Using our expertise, we craft 2 to 3 subject lines we feel best fit the email content and audience. We will schedule the email between 5:00am – 6:00am to 20% of the audience. Over the course of 4 hours, our platform monitors which subject line receives the most opens. Then, the subject line with the most opens during that period will be sent out to the remaining 80% of the audience.

With this testing-technology, we know that, throughout the year, this simple goal will help increase email open rates and boost your audience interactions.

Want to learn more about the impacts of email marketing? Send us an email (no pun intended).
  • Let's Talk

    Ready to stand out on the web?
    We’re glad you’re here and we’re happy to help.

    Contact Us